My name is Laura and I'm excited to start this class as I am a semi-well-adjusted-Digital Immigrant :)
I'm a RI native and am ready to finish my last year of the M.Ed in TESL. I can see the light!! **cue cheers and confetti!**
I already have a blog on blogger from when I traveled around South American 5 years ago (Aaaah ~ time flies!!) You should check it out right **here** Heck, I should check it out. It's been a long time since I've visited.
I myself can't believe that it is actually me in the photos and my stories. It is a time in my life that today seems surreal, however, those times were the best of my life too (yes, better than college.) I will always think of those 6 months with rose colored glasses. If you have questions about traveling in South America - I used to be an expert and am happy to try my hand at offering answers :)
When I'm not in class, there are endless things I like to fill my time doing.
- I love dancing (Christina & I belly dance together, yes, I've recently bared my belly for the love of the dance :)
- I'm excited to finally work in my garden after a hectic school year
- I'm preparing for the arrival of my first baby and...
- I love a good party! I am thankful to be blessed with the best friends and family in the world who are also always available for an impromptu get together.
- And of course, from my last paragraph about my traveling adventures - I love to travel to places near and far. Can't wait to bring Baby on an adventure!
Cheers ~ Laura